Saturday, April 25, 2015

New Elmo Curtains!

Our little grand guy LOVES Elmo!
So of course when Grammy found a Hug Me Elmo on clearance, 
it was the perfect gift to bring for our visit over the past two days.

I spent a good part of yesterday helping my daughter decorate his room and when we couldn't find any Elmo curtains, a quick trip to JoAnne's fixed that! Yep, we made our own.
Plus, I told her when he out grows Elmo, I can remove the lining fabric and recycle the Elmo fabric into a quilt for Project Linus. (win-win)

He was sooooo excited when we showed him his room all done. He got right up on his bed, touched the curtains and wall decals, enthusiastically saying "Memo".
 (Love when they are learning to talk.) 

I can't believe he's already out of his crib but what a happy camper he is with his Sleepy Time and Hug Me Elmos to keep him company in his new car bed.  
Love you buddy! Sweet dreams!!

17 comments:

  1. What a cutie - patootie!! My how fast he has grown

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little sweetie! Grandies are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cut does your little grand guy look all snuggled up in bed!! Super cool curtains....AND......how cool is his new bed. He will never want to come out of his room now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoe sweet; the cuddly toy is nearly as big as your grandson! I like the themed bedroom, and good for you Val - already planning to recycle the curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so wonderful. It doesn't really take much to make them happy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That car bed looks so familiar. Jammer had one for a long time. For him when we did the big switch over it was all about Thomas the Train. I'll never forget the first time he saw his new room. And who doesn't love Elmo at that age though my kids called him "Melmo."

    ReplyDelete
  7. A win win especially for your little guy. What a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  8. A win win especially for your little guy. What a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute pics of that adorable little guy! Who doesn't love Elmo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is so darling... and growing up so fast. ( I like Elmo, too.)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! He is definitely a cutie. They do grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elmo is lucky to have such a sweet fan with a sewing Grandma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elmo, squeeee! Elmo and Grover are my favourites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So precious Val. What an adorable little guy and a fun new room.

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a little nest you've created for him. The bed is so much fun. I would have loved it too. LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww - so darn cute! Val - your grandson is a darling! Love how much he loved his new room!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...