Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tuesday Archives #73: Our Sewing Machines!

Hey Hello! Hello! and Happy Tuesday Archives! 
Val's Quilting Studio
Welcome to the linky party that rejuvenates your old quilting/sewing posts! 
You can always click here to read more about this linky party if you are new to this ol' blog.
And remember, every time you link up counts as an entry for our monthly
 $15.00 gift certificate to Fabric N Quilts. 
Man! I haven't even been through all of last week's scrappy links and here it is Tuesday already!
 How is it some weeks go like that?? 

Well, this week's theme highlights our Sewing Machines.

Have you ever posted about your sewing machine or machine(s)?? If so, dig through those archives and rejuvinate them today. If not, perhaps write a new post, highlighting your "baby". I always keep Tuesday Archives open until Friday and since we are on the letter S, I couldn't resist the opportunity for us to share our sewing machines. This is my one of my "babies".
She's already five years old and does a good job keeping up with my heavy foot! (Hahaha...Tanya I hear you laughing!!) I like her decorative stitches and that she's simple for me to use. 


I also have my little featherweight, which I admittably need to use more.
I like that it's easy to travel with and her old fashion oil smell. (Is that wierd?? LOL!)

And finally, there's Lizzie.
My mid-life splurge!
I pretty much like everything about her. It's taken awhile for me to build my confidence and get over the overwhelmingness of it. But, I also like the challenge that there is just soooo much I still have to learn and try. She should keep my mind sharp for many years to come! LOL!



7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time in the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing! My hubby calls me Maria Andretti when I sew because it is pedal to the metal. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Val!
    Makes for great Summer reading!
    Thanks for hosting!
    Take care,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, Val, for not checking in this week and joining. I was at a teacher's conference and pretty preoccupied. Looks like fun to visit the links, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, rats...I'm running so far behind, I even missed the linky. And I finally have something to link up, lol! Well here it is here : http://www.nitadances.com/index.php/2014/05/30/vintage-sewing-machine-brother-festival-451/. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...