Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Tuesday Archives #92: Zig-Zag

Hello! Hello! and Happy Tuesday Archives! 
The linky party that let's you rejuvinate OLD blogging posts.
Val's Quilting Studio
. If you are new to our linky, click over the here to read the details about this fun, weekly linky party.
(You can also check out all our past Tuesday Archives themes by clicking right here.)

This week's theme is "ZIG-ZAG" Fun:

I just love the color combination of this Zig Zag quilt by our blogging buddy Cynthia who blogs at Quilting Is More Fun Than Housework. (Click on that preceeding highlighted part to get her pattern!) But...really, Zig Zags are so much fun! Whether it be a fabric or a pattern, you guys have come to know, I'm pretty liberal about my definition. Have fun rejuvinating those old Zig Zag posts. Oh! And if ya have an idea for a theme next week, I need your help. Comment or just email me your ideas.




5 comments:

  1. liking both the design and the colours used here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val,
    Don't have a thing to link up, but I do have several Christmas Themed ones, perhaps two weeks on Christmas? Maybe by size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gooodddd Idea!!I'm going to do that! Thanks Carole.....everyone check out the sidebar for the themes. :)

      Delete
  3. I love zig zags! But now it occurs to me I have never made a quilt using them and I'm asking myself why.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my quilt! I also linked up one of my Scrap-a-Palooza quilts that is super easy to make. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...