Thursday, January 28, 2016

Why do you quilt? Consensus

It's evident through everyone's comments we quilters are happier than a bird 
with a french fry when we get to sew and make quilts! 
There was a consensus through-out our comments to the question I posted earlier this week (Why do you quilt?)  that none of us are really motivated by having an intended outcome or recipient, but rather enjoy the creative process of our quilting. Quilting makes us happy! 
 Kindred spirits are we!
Plus, as some of you commented, it's a great stress reliever and way cheaper than therapy! LOL!
 I just had to drop in today and let everyone know how much I enjoyed this bloggy conversation.

Image result for quilting keeps us sane

Val's Quilting Studio

11 comments:

  1. Kindred Spirits... this bunch of creative people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your happy bird, just as happy as us when we quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It feeds our souls, our inner child too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is does....I especially feel that way when I'm playing with my scraps.

      Delete
  4. Cheaper than therapy? There is no insurance coverage for quilting-therapy!! And the price of fabrics makes me abandon all arguments for quilting that use the word "Cheaper". But, since it is beautiful and makes me happy, I embrace it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there dear friend! Long time no talk. Yes, sewing/quilting is my saving grace from the every day. Stay well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life is definitely better while making a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's like playing with crayons only harder now that we are grown up...it's the colors / the endless variety of things to make or see others making! :)

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...