Sunday, October 2, 2016

Dinosaur Quilt Part 3

Happy Sunday! I enjoyed spending the morning quilting a cute dinosaur pantograph on our grand-guys birthday quilt and am looking forward to sewing the binding down during an afternoon movie.
 I love getting back into my Sunday sewing routines and 
always enjoy getting text messaged pictures like this while I'm sewing: 
Our kids took our grand-guy to one those dinosaur exhibit for his upcoming third birthday:
How fun!! (Only wish I could have been there.) Luckily, I'll get to see him next weekend and will  deliver his quilt in person. It will be quick to stitch the binding down as it only measure 36"x 45"...so I'll definitely have a Friday Finish to share this week. (YEAH!!) Oh and birthday pictures after that!
Happy Sunday Stitching everyone....off to share and see what everyone else is up to at Kathy's linky.
October's themes are posted on my sidebar.
Val's Quilting Studio

11 comments:

  1. Oh, look at that boy's face!! I just know that quilt is going to be a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is going to love this quilt! Nice job Val!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute quilt. Where's my favorite photo-bomber?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie!!!! That is a darling quilt for a dinosaur lover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love his face paint. He must have been in heaven! Enjoy your slow stitching this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my how adorable! I'm sure he will love the quilt... enjoy the binding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so darn CUTE!!! Well was this about quilting or something? I lost track....HA HA those little grands are always out to steal the show :) Which he did big time.

    Seriously, enjoy the finish and he'll love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so darn CUTE!!! Well was this about quilting or something? I lost track....HA HA those little grands are always out to steal the show :) Which he did big time.

    Seriously, enjoy the finish and he'll love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A perfectly cute quilt for a perfectly quilt little boy! Enjoy next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way the dino quilt turned out. He is going to LOVE it! Can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the sneak peek. And it is crazy to think the cutie is nearly 3!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...