Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Tuesday Archives #170: Zippers

Welcome to the linky party that rejuvenates your old quilting/sewing posts! 
Please click here to read more about this linky party.  
Val's Quilting Studio
This week's theme is: ZIPPERS!
First, when did September arrive? All of a sudden, I get back to work after a long weekend and it's the 5th already! It's always so wierd when that happens. Anyhooo....welcome September! I have a lot planned for you. But let's first get started with getting back on track with the ol' linky here.
As it sometimes happens, when preparing for our weekly linky, I get "lost" reading on the internet.
I came across The Zipper Lady this morning, and quite honestly didn't know there was so much to know about zippers as I found myself "down a rabbit hole" as I explored her website. Sooo...


I specialize in edge to edge pantographs with over 100 designs to choose from.

Check out my Long-Arm Quilting page for details.
I offer FREE Return Shipping on all quilts in the U.S.A.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Zipper Lady! Fantastic selection. One day I'll come up with the perfect project for those decorative zippers with exposed rhinestone teeth! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme for today, zippers can add a lot to a fidget quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not touched a zipper in eons. Plan to keep it that way too, that was never one of my favorite things to deal with when I was sewing clothing.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...