Monday, November 13, 2017

A peek at some quilting...

I got both of these quilts finished this past weekend:
Spiderman is all "webbed". Arg....what was I thinking when I layered flannel, batting annndddd a thick fleece. Oh this will most likely become our grand-guys "new" favorite quilt...but I had a lot of thread breaks quilting this one....but I finally got him done.

After spidey was done, I ran my dinosaur pantograph to finish our soon-to-be-born little guys quilt.
I love that it coordinates with his big brother's dinosaur quilt.
I did machine stitch the binding onto both of them for a quick finish and they are now wrapped and 
awaiting to be gifted later this week. At which time I'll be sure to share them finished and in the hands of my grand guys. (That's so wierd to write....grand "guys!"). As you can imaigine, I start this week with butterflies of anticipation and excitement in my stomach as we await the upcoming delivery later this week. Stay tuned! And, thanks for  your well wishes and for stopping by.

I specialize in edge to edge pantographs with over 100 designs to choose from.

Check out my Long-Arm Quilting page for details.
I offer FREE Return Shipping on all quilts in the U.S.A.

12 comments:

  1. Love the quilts. Can't wait to get back to quilting. I have a physical therapy appointment tomorrow for my hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome quilts! Loving the spider-he will go crazy over it-hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the peeks at both quilts. I look forward to seeing more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing quilting on Spiderman just perfect hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  5. That web quilting looks so good, Val! Grand Guy #1 is going to love it! Looking forward to finally meeting Grand Guy #2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Spiderman!! That wait seems like forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a dream grandma to make a Spider-Man quilt for your little guy. It's so exciting to have a new baby arrive in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these! Thinking of you--and your whole family in this exciting week! Can't wait to hear that Grand Guy is here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful quilts for your grand guy! Best of wishes for an easy delivery of the new addition.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting to be *this close* to a new grandbaby! Love the webby quilting, and the coordinating dino quilt is sa-weet! Congrats and may your new grandguy come into the world with (relative!) ease. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Spidey quilt is such fun! That is going to be such a huge hit with big brother.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...