Saturday, November 11, 2017

Happy Veterans Day!


Thank you to all our Veterans today for their service to our country!.
As I revewed "Why we have Veterans Day" with my Second Graders,
we discussed what it means to be: brave, courageous, and patriotic.

I found it enduring that so many of my students genuinely expressed interest in
wanting to join a branch of the military when they grow up:
5 Branches of the Military:
Army - 14 students 
Marine - 1 student
Navy - 2 students
Air Force - 4 students
Coast Guard - 2 students
With respect, honor and gratitude, we salute you!
Related image

I specialize in edge to edge pantographs with over 100 designs to choose from.

Check out my Long-Arm Quilting page for details.
I offer FREE Return Shipping on all quilts in the U.S.A.

2 comments:

  1. We often see new Coast Guard recruits practicing their skills, and they look pretty close to second graders in age, to our old eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...