Friday, November 10, 2017

My Weekend List

I awake this morning to a quiet house and a three day weekend ahead. My first, true, three day weekend since the school year has started that I can look forward to just being home and in my sewing studio. I don't even know where to begin, but a list is sure to help illiminate me walking in circles trying to figure that out. I not only need to get some quilting finished, but I need to pack for being at my daughter's for two weeks. So here I go:
Image result for quilter packed for retreat cartoon
Quilting:
3. Sew binding onto both of these quilts.
4. Prep another of my wool BOM.
5. Go through my stash and put together a new sewing project...
or two for the two week's I'll be at my daughters.
6. Pack my sewing machine and projects.

Image result for home
Home:
1.Saturday: Final mow/leaf pick-up
2. Catch up on laundry
3. Organize bill pay
4. Pack "basement" things into truck
5. Monday: Vacume and Dust
6. Tuesday: Change sheets and Clean Baths
7. Pack: Decorative Roosters to give to Jen
8. Pack dog food and beds
9. Print pictures for calendar
10. Tea-dye duvet 
11 Prepare birthday presents
Image result for exerciser lady walking with dog cartoon
Me:
 Pack clothes for two weeks away.
Click  HERE  to read about the five benefits of List Making.

I specialize in edge to edge pantographs with over 100 designs to choose from.

Check out my Long-Arm Quilting page for details.
I offer FREE Return Shipping on all quilts in the U.S.A.

9 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to get into my studio Sunday for the first time in weeks. With our kitchen renovation and travels I just haven't had the time or inclination. But the kitchen flooring will be finished today then I have to put all the Pyrex displays back in there tomorrow. Have a great three day weekend 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a packed three day weekend! Good luck with all your plans. Hope you get in some fun stitching time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I owe you such a long letter!

    I'm a list maker, too. If I go too long without one, I start to feel scattered and anxious. It's such a good method for organizing my thoughts,if nothing else. I'm a person who "thinks out loud" and you probably are, too. I think that's a mark of a list maker, lol.

    I'm so excited for you...a second grandbaby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Planning is the hardest part and of course deciding on what to take. Have a wonderful time :)

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a nice full inspirational list ! Enjoy ! I had a chuckle at the yard work part. We've had nothing but rain for days then suddenly a drop to super-low temps / I wonder if I'll ever get yard work done this weird fall ( NOTHING DIED for ages like it was supposed to due to warm temps, then it rained non-stop and suddenly it is going down to 17 degrees LOL! NO! I don't want to clean up the garden when it is that cold :)

    Well I hope that you see much progress on your list! You inspire me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the most wonderful weekend, Val! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have some fun this weekend with your quilting, don't work too hard. Jackson may need a tummy rub in there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list - love the little images to go with it. Sounds like a really busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have the most fun blog posts! I am a serious list person! Included on my list for tonight is catching up on blog reading while I watch the Patriots game!!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...