Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Tuesday Archives #173: Baby Bibs

Welcome to the linky party that rejuvenates your old quilting/sewing posts! 
Please click here to read more about this linky party.  
Val's Quilting Studio
This week's theme is: Baby Bibs 

Bernie, who blogs at Needle and Foot became a grandma for the first time earlier this year and made these adorable bibs for her new grand-daughter. It's always so fun to make useful home-made gifts.img_7960


I specialize in edge to edge pantographs with over 100 designs to choose from.

Check out my Long-Arm Quilting page for details.
I offer FREE Return Shipping on all quilts in the U.S.A.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Val. I love making little things like these bibs when you just want a simple project to enjoy making. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother just hinted at my mom that they need baby bibs

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...