Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Tuesday Archives #174: Bow Tie Quilts

Welcome to the linky party that rejuvenates your old quilting/sewing posts! 
Please click here to read more about this linky party.  
Val's Quilting Studio
This week's theme is: Bowtie Quilts
This week's highlight is a bowtie quilt made by our blogging friend Sharon who blogs at Vroomans Quilts. These bow ties were all made from her son's flannel shirts! I love that!
I've not yet tried a bow tie pattern but after seeing Sharon's quilt and watching tutorials on line, this looks like a quick and easy, scrap busting pattern.


I specialize in edge to edge pantographs with over 100 designs to choose from.

Check out my Long-Arm Quilting page for details.
I offer FREE Return Shipping on all quilts in the U.S.A.



6 comments:

  1. I am so honored to be the highlight. A timeless block that has so much potential with layout and color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one!!!! I love the simple pattern and all the ways it says love:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours in this quilt. I am making 3d bow ties. So glad I could finally join in again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun quilt! I haven't made one yet, but it's on my list :) I'm off to go peek at the other archives!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love any quilt made using shirt fabric and this one with bow ties is fabulous 😍 I've never made a bow tie quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another pattern that is on my to do list at some point. Sharon's looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...